XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Friday, January 30, 2004

Mood: Sad................:(

Juz heard a news dat 1 of my fren in the army camp was in deep trouble, his wife left him n his child.............imagine a guy who gotta take care of his young child(think not even 2 yrs old).......while he's gotta b in camp everyday..............wat will happen to the family..............:(

I really pity the child...........the mother is vv young........dats y she's still immature 4 motherhood.......add 2 dat a husband who can't afford 2 spend more time wif her..........haiz..............wonder will the child miss out on the happy years of childhood...............

Perhaps many of your will b wondering why i'm so concerned over the kid's well-being.......well 1stly of coz dat kiddo is my fren's child........n 2ndly, i care 4 the child coz I myself have missed out on parental love n care myself.........basically u can say dat the kid is like a shadow of my past.

I'm not saying dat my parents dun luv mi, wat i meant was dat my parents had 2 toil all day when i was young. In fact, my childhood was spent wif very little time seeing them. Being an only child, the worst was from secondary skool onwards, where as a young teenager wif raging hormones, 1 gotta go home 2 a set of empty walls n no 1 2 tok 2. Perhaps, dats the reason why there is a drift btwn my parents n I, not only becoz of our difference in mentality but oso bcoz of the lost years.

Stop being nostalgic, n shd start trying 2 help mi fren. Do as much as i could 2 prevent the child from following in my footsteps, dats wat u study history 4. Perhaps, i shd juz giv him a call, wonder would dat b 2 nosey of mi..........hmm................
PS. Found a very good qoute........apt description of mi...........dedicate it especially 2 those who been thru the same situation............






•)°®±«BêHìñÐ ¥óùR sMìLê, ì Ñóê tHêRë åRê söRRöW...BéHìñÐ ¥óùR LäûGhTëRs, ì Ñóê tHêRë åRê TëåRs. BùT ï Wáñ ü tó Ñóê TåT BèHìñÐ ü îS Më wHô CáRè FöR ù..............^_^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home