XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Monday, February 09, 2004

Mood: In a Hot Wok........................#_#

Hahahaha...........think the title aptly describes my current situation, in a frenzy over tremendous workload, no thanks 2 a little procrastinating on my part. I gotta admit, my house is no place 4 study, everytime i sum how will gonna b distracted by the bed, or television or my computer. Haiz, it's such a difficult task to beat ur weakness n desires.

Today, actually skipped my lectures 2 come back home early juz so dat i can sort out my notes(in a mess) n get ready 2 finish all my work due dis week. 1 great thing gotta b the flash Zichao sent mi, a cute flash on Valentine Day. Its abt this cute cartoon character lamenting abt his lack if spouse in a farni way n attitude, sure 2 bring laughters to all on this festival of love.

Well, since Valentine's Day is dis Saturday, flowers will definitely b a common site on the streets, 2 provide romance for those in love, as well as provide anguish 4 those OUT of love....HAHAHA.......So i present dis table on the symbolism of numbers of flowers, hope dat u can refer 2 it n decide the no of stalks 2 get 4 ur other half.

1 Love at 1st Sight
2 Mutual Feelings
3 I Love You
7 I'm Infatuated with You
9 Together as Long as We Live
10 You're Perfect
11 You're my Treasured One
12 Be my Steady
13 Forever Friends
15 I'm Really Sorry
20 I'm Sincere towards You
21 I'm Committed to You
36 I'll remember our Romantic Moments
40 My Love is Genuine
99 I'll Love You till the Day I Die
100 I'm totally Devoted to You
101 You're my One and Only
108 Will You Marry Me?
999 My Love will last till the End of Time





•~ WhEn I fIrSt SaW U, i WaS ScArEd To TAlK 2 U. whEn i FirSt TaLk 2 U i was ScArEd 2 kIss U. whEn i FiRst kiSs U i wAs ScaRed 2 luV u. NoW thAt i luV u.. i'm sCaRed To loSe U ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home