XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Urban Skate

Had our 1st urban skate of the semester. A normal n simple route to cater to the beginners. Just a round about esplanade before moving on to Orchard Road, where I threw my face away in front of a Saturday nite shopping crowd. As the last man to take care of the back, I had to clip the bicycle blinker to my back, making me seem like a fool kid playing around.........>_<

Quite a fun n relaxing skate to enjoy, though Chao was plagued by problems his gf is givin him. Watchin him stress out n SMSin while skatin was really a sight to worry about. Add to dat his heart problems, I'm really beginning to worry for him. I can only giv him support now bah.......

Lazy Sunday as a rest day, hoping to done some of my tutorials n presentation. Arghh.....1 presentation 2moro morn.....hope to do it well............




*"The greatest moment of the race is not the touching of the wall, or when one swimmer begins to pull ahead of the pack. The greatest moment takes place before the pistol even fires, when for a brief time, no nation is greatest or smaller, stronger or weaker than any other. For me that is the Olympic Moment." .................................Kofi Annan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home