XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Relationship

Yup. Cathcy topic today, just too bad I'm not the lead for today. I referring to Zichao, my great fren I noe thru NUSSC. Altho the 1st to become my great fren was Shamin, Zichao quickly rose among the ranks. HAHA!!! N thank goodness he's taking 4 modules wif mi dis semester, in addition to our same majors.

Zichao have told me on several occasions about the problems he faced in his relationship. Finally. I met the ger liao, actually cannot really confirm she's the 'one', but as a fren, I would nvr ask Zichao unless he tell mi out of his own will. I'm not in any position to comment on his problems since I don't noe wat sort of person his gf is, nut as a fren, I understand Zichao to a certain extent. Perhaps, I nvr really gave him really good advice, but I believe I gave him the support a fren should give.

Love is a strange and funny thing. Although an old Chinese saying goes dat 'an outsider sees more clearly den the parties involved', I believe dat it's only partially true. To me, there are times n areas dat only the parties involved can understand wats goin on out there. Eg. In a football match, we can kao peh as much as we wan about the ongoin match, but it is the players themselves who can feel wat it is like to play in a match. Similarly, a couple cget together for a reason, they themselves are more creditable in judging the relationship. As frens aka outsiders, who r we to kao peh abt 'Ur gf is blah blah blah......ur bf is blah blah blah.........'??

Love is a feeling. It's something dat goes on between the two lovebirds. We cnt feel dat emotional interaction, hence, we dun judge them. However, we can give advice n support if our fren is need. Although Zichao n I may not have known like many yrs, we can hit it off n relate to each other. Dat is all. Dat's all it is.

Hereby hope he gonna sail thru his troubles.............^_^






*It takes 2 persons to start a relationship, but 1 person to end it.......................>_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home