XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Wobbly Legs...........

Perhaps the extra weight I've gained ever since ORD is finally taking its toll on me. Afte a session of basketball wif Leo n Teck they all, my thighs seems to have been used as the rope in tug-of-war. Haiz, think i better increase my exercise workload to lose dat miserable flabby 'fats'. Aniwae the basketball session was quite an injury-plagued one. I kena William elbowed not once but TWICE!!! 1st in the face den in the ribs. Am I really so down on my luck? David was oso very violent in his game today. Kena hoot by him once. See lar, poor me. ( Here is one guy who failed to mention dat he sent Yongsheng to the ground wif his body checks)

Hmm.....boring day otherwise. Should try to involve myself in other stuff. Recently, taken a fancy to sculpting. Mayb can go n learn. But first, after m module bidding next week, I gotta go sign up for Yoga classes liao. Drag too long le. Mayb take up dancing too. Strange me always have interests in stuff like these instead of studies. But hey, dun tink I dun read books. In fact I read lotsa books, just none happened to be my exam syllabus. Prefer reading for knowledge den reading for exams.........^_^

 
*Wat r u studying for? Degree? Knowledge? N Who u study for? Yourself? Your parents? Frens?...............................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home