XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Vesak Day

Hmm....a religious day, which i had to spend away gambling, somehow makes it an irony. But if it were to teach me a lesson, it's gotta be: Quit mahjong!!!

Somehow I just can't win at mahjong games. Vesak day proves it once more as I was completely thrashed by Tianming. Gosh, I bet he must have put a spell on those tiles, as he's so lucky dat Leo n I were left speechless. However, I know dat some faults do lie with me, as in the past, I just can't win at mahjong games; even if I do have a bit of proficiency in the game. Yes, I can quickly set up the tiles, but somehow the winning tile always proved elusive. I can wait for entire games just for dat winning tile(s), n voila, they seemed to disappear into thin air. Haiz, no matte how adept I'm at the game is to no avail if u can't win the game. I think it's about time I should swore to quit the game.....Cards seem more fun n 'profitable' for me.......






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home