XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Countdown to June...............Yikes.....!!!

Looking at the calendar today, I realise that I missed out on Junwen's birthday yesterday. If you happen to be watching my blog, I'm sorry, and a belated Happy birthday. Haiz, his birthday marks the countdown to June, which ought to be the best month, and have yet become a month I dislike.

June, for 2004, meant that I'm gonna be off for the Sports Pre-camp, a 7 day torture in the waiting for me. This means I'm gonna miss out on 2 of my good old buddies birthdays, Tianming and William. After so many years of celebrating with them, think I'm gonna miss out this year.

June, the very holiday month where the streets will be bustling with activities thanks to the kiddos who dun need to go to skool. Okay, I used to be one of them....hahaha....

June, means that many of my friends will be older by 1 year, not forgetting I'm one of them. Well, my parents will still do the usual of trying to get me out for dinner and I'm gonna reject them as usual. For me, the past 21 years spent without any birthday parties or celebrations have oreadi honed my heart in getting used to being alone in my own little world on the very day I cried into this world. Dis year, 21 will become 22, dats means 22 blank pages in my life book. Well, I discovered that I dun really have much to write about life, boring, depressing and nothing impressive. Just a simple old story dat one will miss out even if he/she took care to pay attention to. Like wat Rambo said in First Blood series, "I'm expendable....."




*I never left any footprints through the journey of life, and when my time is up, all will be forgotten - my life, my love, my feelings, my actions and my very own existence...............^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home