XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Post-Exam Blues........................

Finally reaching the end of the semester, and all the depressing final papers, it's time for a sought after 3 month holiday. However, the boredom of staying at home with nothing to do or worry about is taking its tool on me. Having nothing to do really depress myself whenever i thought of the time wasted......

Most important thing to do is to train my physique back, in preparation to clear my dreadful IPPT. Haiz, just the thought of taking the physical test makes me shudder........







*You create your reality with your intentions.........................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home