XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Mood: In DeEp TotS...............@_@..............

Well, juz went for Alice's 21st bdae yesternite. It seems dat others seem to be excited over the big 21st bdae, perhaps I'm the only one who didn't make a fuss out of my bdae. In fact, I'm 1 kinda person who nvr celebrated my bdaes wif bdae parties, perhaps I'm just a heck care slacker......hahaha..........

On reaching there, tho it was nice to catch an old army fren there, the most intriguing stuff gotta be our change of opinions n mentality when we grp 2gether 4 a chat. Tianming was pointing out the fact dat all of a sudden we r oreadi on our way to reaching the big '3' digit in our ages, rite after Ziliang about to welcome the birth of his first son. Dis sure makes us feel old, since there was a time where we are only 16........................

The only depressing stuff about yesterday would be the fact that I was unable to fit in quite a huge chunk of their conversation. Basically, it's like NTU world n the NUS world..........I seems to be missing out on a lot of their relations n happenings. How ironic dat juz only the day before I told Jezamine dat I m grateful to be in NUS coz I really learnt a lot, n mostly abt stuff dat I'm really interested n curious abt.

Gone r the days where I find studying a chore, I am receiving the wonderful new and yet interesting stuff from the tutors. I am learning sumthing not bound by rules but rather free and creative, flexible stuff.
I may b missing out my frens interaction in NTU, but I find dat it's worthy sacrifice for the stuff I'm learning. Of coz, trying ur damn best to make new frens is a challenge itself, but the prospect of getting in touch wif more stuff really broaden my perspectives, most impt of all is the fact dat I'm able to look at things now in a different way which I never encountered before.





*A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.......................................^_^.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home