XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Mood: FaTiGuE.............>_<

Recently, the bid to regain my fitness through daily runs and exercises brought it's burden on me, aching legs and exhaustion. I even embarked on my first soccer playing ever since dunno ags ago. Junwen, Jason, Wilson, Zhongwei, Jiaqing n Chun Kiat joined me for this morning of fun n laughter, well, since all of us are damn tired from just a bit of running here n there. Still, I enjoyed the match today, a real piece of enjoyment.

I managed to catch Van Helsing, a wonderful piece of artwork. Gothic settings coupled with the medieval costumes, sounds like a recipe for my delight. Enjoyed the movie very much, not to mention the fact that the actresses in the show really catches your eye.

Ohh, I was selected for the Sports Camp councillor after the interview. Though I look forward to both the pre-camp n camp, I do note a tinge of disapproval for the length of the camps, a 7-day n 6-day camp respectively. Wonder how much time it will cost me...haiz............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home