XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Bad Things.................:(

1. Results - Got my results, sux totally. A lousy cap to torment me for the rest of my sems in NUS, now i gotta becareful not to flunk any of my mods

2. Holidays - Too free and rotting at home, shoulda start moving about

3. Pub - Chinablack sux big time, I have to accompany my primary skool buddies outside wating for 2 hrs to go in for half an hr to let police raid the pub. Spoil the whole day.

4. Comp - Computer down wif viruses and spywares, now keep giving mi probs, n i gotta type dis entry again thanks to it.

5. Sports Camp - It's too long for both camp n pre-camp. A total of 13 days, sux big time. n Zichao pang seh mi....hmmph

6. Meet-ups - organise a few meet-ups to disatrous results, just gimme a tight slap will ya.

7. Weight - Still too fat n heavy to squeeze into my jeans

8. Cupid - Stoopid Cupid let mi saw an old friend, a pri skool classmate, who is happily tucked away into the arms of her boyfren.....Boohooo......





*Throughout time, men have waged war. Some for POWER, some for GLORY, some for HONOUR - and some for LOVE....................^_^............Troy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home