XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

First Love

As the title says, I finally bought the vcd to sastify my craving for this cute little piece of Thai movie going by dat title. First Love tells of a tale of a small boy who face the dilemma of joining in with other guys and the girls he used to play with.

My first impression - Super farni piece of work by the directors(6 in all!), the situations depicted are so reallife dat one can relate to them, n yet not forgetting to add in certain stupendous scenes such as the old chinese gongfu slick scene. Such parts really have me rolling over with laughter.............

However, the melancholy hidden in the show was really very touching. Jeab the male lead was torn between trying to blend in with the boys and with his fav pal Noi Nah. He had the innocent look n mindset throughout the movie. Focus Jirakul gave a sterling performance as Noi Nah, the young ger commanding over Jeab. She display such cuteness n innoncence dat will only make 1 love her. (Okie, I'm trying to mean dat she tmd ke ai, dat dun mean I'm a paedophile......)

A splendid piece of work, especially good for those like me on a voyage to seek the happy times of the past.
Reminds me of the good old times with the buddies( okie by this I mean Haomin n Genghai dat group....if u all r watchin.....)
Reminds of my first love....(Genghai n Ailian, if u dare to disclose my secret u will get it from me)
Reminds me of childhood innoncence( betcha many will disagree wif dat coz i used to be a naughty boy)
Reminds me of...........time lost....................

I must really applaud this movie for reminding of my past, however painful n undesirable it may be, there r still the colourful moments to remember n bring along into the grave, not forgetting to curse it for making me have the sudden rush of emotions to seek out the very cute little ger out there.....................*blush*





*How come I feel dis sudden rush of emotions into my head, knocking my consciousness away?......................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home