XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

7th June

7th June 2004 - My 22nd Birthday.....Gosh....dat makes me sounds kinda old yah......
Well, glad to have dinner wif my primary skool frens, so a big hug to Genghai, Ailian, Liyun, Ting Soon n Junxiong. they took the trouble to come n plan this meal for me, even though the meal at Kuali is not necessary a fantastic one. Kuali is the place currently at the old Congress area at Suntec. Food there nothing much, but the rojak very interesting as in let you make it on ur own. Fun time though.

Besides, I must oso apologise to the SJ guys for flying their kite.....hahaha......
Well, decisions are hard to make though. Got mesmerized into a chinese drama series, The Pawnshop No. 8..........super nice show!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home