XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Lunar Birthday

Wow.......just found out dat today, happens to be my lunar birthday. Haha...I bet most of ur dun even care about such an occasion, well, at least I really dun care. But in a sense, my parents find dis an even bigger occasion den my very own birthday. This is because my lunar birthday just so happens to be in the second lunar April. For the ang moh pais out there, the lunar calendar is different from the Gregorian calendar, due to the fact that the lunar calendar have 12 months but with lesser days per month. As a result, there is an extra month for certain months per year. This month is called 'run yue'.

I'm not exactly sure how dis comes about, but all I noe is dat I was born in the second April dat year I cried into this world. As such, to be exact, according to the lunar calendar, I'm only 5yrs+, since dat second April came about every 4 years. Sounds kinda like leap years to me, well, as least theoratically I'm still young........hahaha

Birthdays are never an important occasion to me, at least I've never celebrated a birthday party(I mean my own). I dunno noe the reason why......but who cares....?!It's not as if my frens will only shower their care n concern on this particular day on me only, so I never really bother about 'celebrating'. Besides, it's nothing worth celebrating about, since i've be causing mischief to almost everyone around me. Someone once told me dat I'm gonna become the next Loki.....well....u betcha I gave him hell......hahahah..............

I'm not goin to grumble about birthday stuff.......since my birthday is still days away. Just wanna hint to all those out there to find out about ur lunar birthday, at least noe more about urself doesn't hurt rite........




*One good thing about birthday candles is dat the more u have, the longer u have lived........................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home