XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Comp sux!!!!

Haiz.........finally reformatted my comp..........but still besotted wif problems........the printer is not up......the IE got configuration problems......n even my NUS mail account is in chinese.......arghh...............>_<
 
But I will try to update my dis blog as regularly as possible. It is now filled wif cobwebs, no thanx to laziness on my part n the comp viruses at work. Actually had quite a number of events n thoughts to put, budden my mind is in quite a big mess now, hence shall PROCRASTINATE again!!!! Hahaha.....typical me!
 
Holidays coming to an end soon, hope to have a fresh new start back at Arts. Itchin for entertainment liao.
 
PS. Saw dis while I was surfing around, think dis sums up my attitude, not necessary a good one tho......
 
*Wat goes around, comes around. SOooo.....WORK....like u dun need the $$$, LOVE like u've never been hurt, DANCE like nobody's watching, SING like nobody's listening, n LIVE like it's heaven on earth......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home