XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Sick.......................>_<

To think dat I actually fell sick. Was it the skating or the basketball session, I do not know. However, the ailment really took its hell out on me. Aching joints dat reminds me of my 'old' age, a splitting headache dat feels like a hangover, a fever to heat things up n finally a sore throat which had me thinking sign language is gonna be useful........ARGHHHHhhhh............

Nobody likes to be sick, even a weirdo like me dun like the feeling of lying helplessly in bed. But it seems dat every time dis part of the year I would be exceptionally vulnerable, perhaps its the changing of the climate to colder part of the year.

Illness is not only a physical ailment, it can be a mental one. Not many of us may suffer the wrath of a physical ailment, but surely no one can escape the clutches of a mental ailment, and sad to say, not many found a cure for it. Perhaps we should embark on a RnD to assess such mental ailments instead.
PS. Learnt a new phrase: paraskevidekatria-phobia --> Fear of Friday the 13th. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home