XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Monday, April 03, 2006

Campus Superstar

Yupz, did catch a bit of the Grand Finals here n there........



Favorite bit of the show? The duets of Teresa + Junyang & Zhi Yang + Sin Huey



Favorite song of the show? Wang Li Hong's Yi Shou Jian Dan De Ge (Sang by Zhiyang)



It's amazing to see young kids (yes I'm dat old!) having so much talent, and more importantly the guts to show off this talent of theirs. Technically speaking, they do face difficulties in reaching the standards of other reality show singers. However, there's something in their songs that make them strike a chord with the audience, and dat is : Youth! The essence and feeling of youth and untainted purity in their singing. Good work n Best wishes to all of them!!!



Why am I watching dis show? Dun I hate the influx or rather the excessive reality shows?? Yes I do. So? I'm not watching dis show for the singing. If I wan singing, there are tons of 'professional' singers out there. I'm watching dis show for juz a reason, probably the real reasons adults (like me) are watching...........REMINISCENCE



I'm watching dis show to remind me of the youth I was back den. N more importantly, wad I've lost (and found). To remind me of how 'pure' I was once back den. To remind me of how I've aged. To remind me of how I lost my self in dis world as I grow older. To remind me of how life is not wad I see as now, but rather wad I see as back den.



Nostalgia. If only I possess the guts all these young kids have back den. Things would have been different. My life story would have been different. Regret I muz. Nothing I can do. How can one ever triumph over one of the most powerful entity in the world? Time!!!



Hence, moral of the story: Have the guts to pursue your dreams and feelings. Something I never did! Something I SHOULD n MUZ do! Like these untainted youths, let me remind of how alive in dis world I am, and not lose myself in the so-called 'essentials' of the world.



Life.......it juz goes on wifout our cars; wifout our $$; wifout our jobs n our education n these things we think are so important.......This whole world goes on wifout them..........



Post-CampusSuperstarFinal Me = See if I could not learn what the world had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived................................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home