XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Monday, October 04, 2004

Monday Blues

Garfield had it, so do I. Monday blues sets in to make it an unbearable day, even though nothing really bad has happened. Let's hope nothing really crops up to make my rock-bottom feelings even worse. Same marketing tutorial to listen to the crap by the tutor, which somehow I really like listening to. Perhaps, I'm crappy bah. Den the usual pop culture lecture, lets hope its more interesting today.

Just had a recap of the month's workload, it seems that all datelines crap at the same time. I got 3 deadlines in the same week 2 weeks from now, well, I'm gonna be definitely 'dead' by then. Endless work, ever-present fatigue and the incorrigible sianz feeling is a deadly bug dat sticks to me parasitically. Haiz, the lack of stamina does prove fatal in such circumstances.

Just felt dat dis sem have Zichao to accompany me, henceforth still not lonely though. However, when the next sem comes where he's off for SEP, I'm gonna face a big problem liao.........ARGHhhh..............blame it on my lack of social skills to acquire more 'true' frens instead of the hi-bye frens I mostly made in skool.




*Acquaintences are everywhere to be found but nowhere to fall upon. Friends are nowhere to be found, n yet fall upon everywhere.....................................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home