XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Countdown Live 2005/2006

Yup, I bought the dvd yesterday for CDL 2005/2006; I'm considering buying the vcd version for the subtitles. Dun think of it as $$ wasting, its not! To me, it is worth fucking ten times of wad u usually spend on. Price and worth is relative, if it is worthy to me, den I find it worthy. Period.



Ray touched on a great sentence yesterday in my defence against Andy's accusations. Andy kao peh dat I beri 'flower heart'; like Ayumi, like Kim Hee Sun, like Lee Young Ae etc. Ray defends me dat my quest for Ayumi still stays true and at a different level den others. Dis is the difference: why in NUSSC, Ray is definitely part of the most intimate friendship circle while Andy, although close, still doesn't measure up. Ray understands me, dats enuf. Thanx my bro!



Ayumi is definitely a different story altogether, I myself cannot explain my luv for her. Call it fate, call it affinity. Perhaps, it's destiny......I juz luv her n her songs. The other celebrities I liked are purely because I find sum beauty in them dat's attractive to me. Not juz physical. I'm the kinda dats obsessed wif aura, or wad u call 'qi zhi'. 'Like' n 'Luv' are 2 different words, u know rite???



I will never falter in my support for Ayumi. CDL 2005/2006 is a great concert, so I muz enjoy it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home