XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lessons Learnt

1 - Never ever watch a horror show again!



Kena spooked by the korean show on friday; touching on one of my hated objects: mirror! Hate the ending n will not allow myself to be scared again.....



2 - No last minute studying!



2moro have 2 papers; n here I am without really touching on much on them. N the worst thing; to be so afraid and worried dat it's affecting my condition. Damn, I deserve such torture for my laziness!



3 - Take care of health!



When one gets old, how frail can one get? Not only has I been battling the viruses, even injuries are laying their claims on me. Stubbed toe, cuts here n there. I merely knocked a bit here n there n I suffer from so many cuts. I hate getting OLD!



4 - Keep memories of the good things in life!



Dis I have done to a certain extent; I've remembered Lee Young Ae's real life looks and her disposition since dat fateful Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home