XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

TS2235 Last Lecture

Yup...had my last lecture today....under Dr. K K Seet's TS2235. Had our presentation for our marketing plan as well; not too bad....although personally I dun find it outstanding! The lecture today was fun; a picnic lecture where all brought tidbits n had them moved around so frequently dat I believe most of the people in the class would suffer a sore throat by end of the day. HAHA!



Sad to say, dis lecture marks the end of my 3 years in NUS. No more studying, soon it will be Work. Perhaps den, I will look back at now; at dis lecture n grumble about the fun I had during schooling. 6yrs in primary; 4 yrs in secondary; 2 yrs in jc n now finally 3 yrs in uni.



Why do we understand n cherish the value only after we've lost it?



A worthy lecture to be the last n mark my varsity life. Thank you Dr Seet. Thank you classmates of TS2235. Most importantly, Thank you all I've known or even seen in NUS.
I'm beginning to miss NUS, even though I can finally rank it the 2nd love of my school period.



GOODBYE Everyone!!



GOODBYE NUS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home