XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lotsa catching up

I know I have a lot to record down, about catching up with my friends, both AHSJAB n 4E clique. Or the stupid B grade movie "Poseidon", dat wasted my 7 bucks. However, I'm not gonna tok about them. Coz I will blog in the next entry about my current addiction (or wadever u call it) to the tv series I juz bought: Roswell.



It's so amazing, I'm hooked badly n I cnt stop......so I have to stop blogging and return to the tv couch. Well, I hope I can recover enuf of my senses to blog about dis wonderful series....Roswell rox!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home