XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Post Exams

Post exams is hell......Yes....u din see wrongly! Here I am rotting at home; whenever I slump onto the chair, I'm waiting for cobwebs to form. Any longer n I will be in a cocoon!



When u lose the reason to justify all ur hard work(we used to work hard n endure for studies), u lose the meaning to go on. Perhaps, I need to get past dis transition phase.



Not all things are bad though.



Best: Had fun yesterday with Zhongwei, Jason, Junwen n Hui Boon. Simple dinner n tok among the guys. N a nite of fun in LAN gaming, sumthing which I've not touch for ages. Counterstrike n Warcraft is always fun when u are playing wif good friends. Unlike playing ALONE at home. It's the company dat makes things great.



Not best but good: Saw a chio bu yesterday on bus. Well, wad's worth remembering is not the fact she looks pretty (why u jealous isit?), but her dressing. Decked out in attractive black EGL (it means Elegant Gothic Lolita, goondu...), she really look sibei damn chio. The MOST IMPORTANT thing is not visual pleasure (budden who dun like pretty stuff?) but it stirs my heart n interest in cosplay again. It has been ages since my one n only cosplay in Gothic. Now, she makes it so good dat it's reminding me to embrace dis culture I once dabbled in.



Perhaps I should keep an open eye for cosplay activities out there in SG! Sibei damn steady lar.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home