XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

2nd Last Visit to NUS???

Went down to collect my gown for the convocation. Super ugly n damn big gown, juz perfect for pregnant ladies. Sianz! An even sibei damn disgusting mortar board. When I put it on, I look like some crazy scientist's experiment gone wrong!!



Not to mention the flocks of $$-driven people trying to pull bizness their way. So many photography shops fighting for my ugly photo. Such irony! One of the personnel there even tried to get me to patronise them (some photograph while receiving degree on stage) by specifying dat my parents wun b able to take pictures of me receiving my degree.



1) A minor reason dis wun work is dat my parents are not dat high-tech enuf to use a camera.
2) A major reason is dat I DUN WAN MY PICTURE TAKEN!
So wad can I say?? Screw dat old lady! She think I'm so proud of my 'beauty' meh??



There's oso the making of a plaque; which I did ordered for the sake of a friend's commission; and juz too flaunting for my liking. It's no big deal I'm receiving a degree. Nothing ever changes. I'm one of the Outsiders, can never stray into the spotlight but always remain in shadows.



Last of all, the selling of memoribilla. For goodness sake, why the hell would I take a photo wif dat not-so-cute lion doll thingy?? Hey, I'm too old for dat okay!!!



Juz 2 tix, for my parents. 3 in the family. Dat's my family. No need spotlight/photos. Mayb juz a group photo wif some of my dear friends oso graduating. No need for flashy stuff. Dat's me.....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home