XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Roswell Episode 22: Destiny

"Max...
The day dat u saved my life...
your life juz ended.



No, dat's the day my life began.
Liz, when I was in dat room...
and they did wad they did to me...
you're wad kept me alive.



The thought of you--
the way your eyes look into mine.
Your smile...
the touch of your skin...
your lips.
Knowing you has made me...
human."



Great quote in Season 1 finale. Isn't it rather amazing how our lives dun actually began from the dat we are born, but the day when something really important to us finally realised? For Max Evans, people would see his saving of Liz Parker as the crucial point dat led to his exposed identity and everything after dat; budden only he himself understand the value of those happenings. He truely understand the worth to himself even if others dun recognize the same worth.



Juz like friends' criticism of my collection of Ayumi stuff. The worth is rather a personal one, one dat others dun understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home