XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Roswell Episode 6: 285 South

"What incensed him the most was the blatant jokes of the ones who
passed it off as a joke...
pretending to understand everything and in reality...
not knowing their own minds."



According to Michael, dis is page 655 of James Joyce's Ulysses. Well, I like the quote. Some people like to pretend to understand everything. In fact, they know nothing. Am I guilty of dis charge? Perhaps yes, if you believe Andy's evaluation of me. he said dat I often act know a lot budden actually know nothing.



Is it true? Well, to be truthful, the answer is NO. I dun like act know all. Becoz I learnt a valuable lesson: The more other people underestimate you, the safer you are. When I spoke out about wad I know to them, I merely express wad I've learnt or find out about. Although I never fully said out everything. Becoz I dun like to say out everything 100%. I like for people to use their own minds to find out themselves. If they cannot understand wad I'm saying, it means the fault lies wif them.



Hence in fact, I know about something becoz I know how to observe and think through it. I dun reveal everything I know/learnt. Budden it dun really matter if people see me as act-know-all. As long as I know myself, it's enuf for me. Perhaps the only person I expect to know dat abt me would be my soulmate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home