XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Roswell Lines

I juz did a test my friend sent me, about which major I should have took. No guesses for my results: 100% Sociology & 92% Philosophy. Guess I'm made out for dis two choices of mine. I may have graduated (or soon) from NUS, but it merely meant the end of me as a student of Sociology. I'm still & always a student of Life.



The reason I brought dis up here is due to the fact dat in the TV series Roswell, the episodes spots Liz Parker doing narrating here n there. Well, a lot of them really struck a chord wif me in my pursuit for the meaning of my existence & miserable life. Hence, I will post them up here.



Hail Roswell................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home