XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Roswell Episode 3: Monsters

"The future was always so clear to me....
a straight path towards my goal.
I juz never counted on there being any intersections...
I guess dat's wad makes life more interesting...
keeping yourself open, letting new people in....
changing your mind, not being afraid of the unexpected..."



My future wasn't exactly so clear to me; I always believed dat I wun have dis straight path leading me to the end. Budden life's interesting precisely of the unexpected. For better or for worse, the unexpected brings surprises dat makes life a roller-coaster ride n thus more memories for us to bring wif us.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home