XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Roswell Episode 2: The Morning After

"That for everyone who has a secret....
there's someone else who needs to know wad dat secret is--
How sometimes secrets keep people from feeling like they belong...
And sometime secrets make u feel like u do belong...
And now, even I, Liz Parker, the smallest of small-town girls...
with the simplest of life...
even I have something to hide..."



Secrets really is a double edged sword, both keeping u from & within the group. In fact, all intimate groups I've encountered myself share secrets of their own. I particularly loved the last sentence:



"And now, even I, Liz Parker, the smallest of small-town girls...
with the simplest of life...
even I have something to hide..."




Isn't it sibei damn true dat even the simplest person have secrets of their own to hide?
I've mine own secrets to hide, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home