XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Roswell Episode 5: Missing

"...thinking about things.
Abt how I used to pray for something to happen.
Something to juz break the routine, you know?
Of skool and work?
Something dat would make a small town feel bigger.
Dat would make a small-town girl feel bigger too.



And ever since I got my wish...
and Max Evans patched a bullet hole two inches below my ribs...
I realized one thing:
Dat the bigger your world gets...
the bigger your problems get too."



The last realization is the perfect gist. We all have been praying and hoping for something big to happen to us. Even me. Hoping for myself to be like the characters in the show, going through quests with soulmates n best friends. With a lot of memorable stories to tell. But, the problems faced are bigger also. I should learn to be content wif my current situation. But sumhow, I still pine for a life story of mine to be as memorable as the show.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home