XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Friday, January 26, 2007

Post-MC Weekday

Took MC for yesterday. Sumhow, the virus seems to be circulating in the office. Even though my MC is for 2 days, still came back. For settling all the loose ends as well as help my IC wif the campus tour.



Finally, after a weekday at home; of not having to go to work; I realize how much I yearn for free weekdays. However, dun think will have much chances. Perhaps the routine office job really ain't suitable for me.



A look at my medicine still shows how weak I'm currently.



1) Anarex - Panadol + Muscle Relaxant
Cause drowsiness and relaxes your joints and muscle aches
2) Rhinamine - For runny nose
Cause drowsiness
3) Celexin - Antibiotics
Kill the virus
4) Loperamide - Stomach
Dehydrate the body



Such a potent mixture leaves me so weak I might KO anytime.............

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home