XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Updates

Few updates on the miserable pitiful no-life of XiaoBai.



1) Student no more, Adult I am.
Yup, end of my studying life. Now thrown into the life of working. Slogging thru the week so dat I can go out on weekends to squeeze wif the others same as me!!!



2) "When are you getting married?"
25 years of age, and everyone around you is probing into your love life. Well, go ask others, bother me not.



3) Circle you mix with.
Although it has been hard and rather occasional den regular, it is still comforting to know dat I've tried to keep in contact wif those I truly care. As for my colleagues, nice people. Juz perhaps, not sure how to mix in as they tok about the gers' topics. Hope can make really good frens within dis circle.



4) Topics for blogging
There are actually quite a lot to blog about. Juz dat I'm not interested. Shd hafta blog abt things I'm interested in. Heck care wadever 'important' issues there are out there. My issues are more precious den those.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home