XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Friday, February 16, 2007

Ohhh.....NOoooo.......

Although there are quite a number of things happening around, it juz dawn on me how influential dis little devil known as Laziness can be. Absolutely no mood for blogging about these events even if they should be noted down.



Yesterday was a bad day. Not because of the swarm of arrows flying towards me, budden, becoz of an incident on the MRT yesterday. While I was on the train back home after a long day, a dressed up ger got onto the train. Being dressed in a sexy red...eh....dunno how to describe blouse(?) dat stop juz a little below the butt; couple that wif her make up & looks, soon a lot of the SLTs on the train are 'beow'ing her.



It was bad, not becoz I 'beow' her. Hey I din!!! Budden wad makes me so sianz, was dat I actually think she's pretty. Even if she look & sounded like a XMM. ARGH!!!!! How could I think dis way??? Better dun end up as SLT!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home