XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Reaching the end

Yesh, i'm almost reaching the end. I used almost becoz still onthe race itself. Wat race??

1 - the semester race. The race to finish the semester, hopefully on a high note. Exams are finally nearing, it's time to start mugging to avoid wat happened last sem.

2 - the homework race. The race to finish all assignments on time, nearly failed wif context to my food project. Supposed to due today, lucky extended to friday, if not I would have lost the whole race. After dis food project, still got 1 more pop culture essay to round the race. Plz end faster.

3 - the marketing race. For the whole semester, had been busy esp the recent weeks to complete the marketing plan. Left wif the presentation next week, hope to achieve success, i really need the marks for the plan.

4 - the fuel race. Like a Daytona racing car, I've been in gear 4 all the semester, speeding at such a rate dat I tink my 'car' is either gonna crash or break down soon. Not only my 'car' is worn out, even I'm running out of fuel to last til the end of the semester race. Haiz who say life is easy..????

Perhaps, all our life we have been put thru the same races again and again. We slog and slog til our bones break, and yet our troubles and work never seem to end. Y is dat so? Does life really hold no happiness and rest for us? Or is it the greed in us dat drives us to our grave?

In times of suffering like dis, we tend to give up hope and sink into the whirlpool of depression. Wat we need is a life-saviour. In the form of lovers. In the form of frens. In the form of all your loved ones. Will they be there? I dun noe. I seriously dun. If they do be there for you, den I can only say 2 words to you: LUCKY YOU!!! For those who never got them, well, AT LEAST YOU TRIED!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home