XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

End of Exams

Finally, a breather after so many days of exams. My papers spread over a 2 week period; an agonising 2 week. Even though I seem to have so much time, I know how much effort I really put in........>_<
Just dun understand why I just can't seem to sit down and study for exams; I can do dat if I'm reading any book dat interest me. Perhaps, I'm just too hyperactive, or just plain lazy. My lack of concentration sustainence must b my greatest drawback. I think it's time to change dat. Dis holiday should end my procrastination; I DEFINITELY must sign up for my yoga classes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home