XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Jaded January

Bad Bad Bad...........All bad things pour when skool starts in January. All the lectures and tutorials are starting to take its toll on me. Basically; I'm deadbeat everyday on my way home after an ardous routine at skool. Even now as I type, my stomach is giving me hell; no thanks to the stoopid fish noodles I ate yesterday dat had me rushing for the toilet every now n den.

Seen most of my classmates liao. Well; not much...........hahaa.......it seems very hard to see a chio bu nowadays. Aniwae; nice to have people like Wende or Wilson meeting up wif me frequently. At least wun be so lonely out in the skool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home