XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Zero

Caught the 1st 2 episodes of the much-hyped Channel U blockbuster; well I admit dat the topic do interest me. All along, I've been mystified by the supernatural world of special powers and other stuff like elves, vampires and werewolves. Hence, I was anticipating much on dis series, though it didn't really repay my faith in it.

However, the one good point I can conclude from the show is dat Bryan Wong's character must be a blind. How on Earth can he forsake his gf played by Celest Chong?? She's the ultimate chio ger in the show lor!!!! Nice haircut, pretty face and dat faithfully-in-love look just melts my heart. Damn, now I'm so depressed coz I'm afraid I wun meet such a person in real-life who will treat me liddat!!! I must really say dat Celest's character really de chio; worthy of me to give up everything for her...................................^_^

Oh yah will be posting an ad i saw on tv, the camera advertisement........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home