XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Monday, January 10, 2005

S.H.E. Concert

I spent my last Saturday of the holiday accompanying my buddy Zhongwei to c the S.H.E. concert at SG Indoor Stadium. Well; at least I'm glad that my 150bucks are not entirely wasted.

They had quite a good performance dat nite which is marred only by the lousy AV system. Otherwise; songs n antics aplenty; quite an enjoyable nite for me. Actually some of their songs really sounds good. Besides; in a concert; the experience n feel of the song is different. In fact; it's been since dunno when have I seen such passion in the atmosphere in the stadium. The last time should have been during my St.John days........Ahh....great memories back then.

At least a worthy end to my holidays.............................^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home