XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Life at Work

So many things at work have cropped up. The major thingy definitely would be the numerous colleagues who quit their jobs here for greener pastures elsewhere. Anne, Cali, Claire & Dewi. Of coz, not to mention that Claire's SS portfolio & Dewi's Cat B portfolio now rest on my shoulders......A burden I'm not well-prepared to handle.....



Actually I do miss some of them.....probably becoz working on the same portfolios allows more time for interaction. I must admit though; the sadness not as great as some of my dear friends would trigger if they left me.



Weekdays are for me to survive through; weekends that are fleeting by so fast I've to grasp hard to cherish the only time I have to seek the company of those within the Inner Circle.



Perhaps, one day, I may disclose my Inner Circle.......^_^

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home