XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Frustrating February

Had a start to February wif a meeting up with my NS camp mates; all thanks to Leslie, Jincheng n Abel for making it so relaxing. At least all the joking around helps me take my mind off the workload n skool pains. The only drawback was the movie; "Fighter in the Wind" quite sux in my opinion; though the Japanese main actress was quite chio neh............................

Just as I finished my dreaded make-up lecture dat had to end so late; I suddenly realise dat I have quite a number of datelines drawing near. Well, as if my Chinese New Year is going to be bad; dis compounds the problems. Arghhh..........It never rains but pours!!!

CNY; it seems all my frens are so pre-occupied wif their personal stuff to come about for a gathering. Well; at least no one ever bother to organise. How sad; dat no one makes the effort to keep their frens close.

Some one asked me: " Why are u always trying to find ur frens to accompany u?"

I kept my mouth shut den.

If u say I'm lonely, well, yes I admit. However, the loneliness is not the same as not having a ger by ur side. The loneliness of not having ur TRUE frens by ur side, dats the correct saying in my case. Not everyone can understand loneliness. True loneliness..................................

Making the extra effort to meet up wif frens is my way of keeping constant communications wif those I really care for. By being there for them; I hope to prevent them from experiencing the loneliness.

Some one told me dat being alone n being lonely is 2 different things. I couldn't agree more.
Both I've experienced. N I hope dat those I care for wun need to...................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home