XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Fun Skating; Sux Skool

Yup, had our long-awaited urban skate on the 21st of Feb; during our mid-sem break. Quite a big turnout, ranging from the usuals of Andy, Alvin n Stara etc to some of the not-so-frequent members. Overall, we spend the whole day from Hougang den end at Kallang Stadium.

Well, we could have gone more if not for the 'hollanding' earlier while we were in Hougang. Amazing to find one going in circles, before aggravating to curse and swears. The drawback of the whole event lies in the heat dat day.............I'm nearly cooked into roasted pig................>_<

Dis event is the only high point for dat week, whereby I'm besotted by such heavy skool work dat even as I type now, I'm rushing for my mid term test in 2 hrs time..................
Frankly speaking the workload is quite comparable to my previous semesters, wat made it so siong was the fact dat I've too much readings to complete.............

Ooops.............gotta focus on my readings liao.....test later larh.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home