XiaoBai's Zanarkand

tÖk tÖ mË whËñ ï ãM bÖreÐ, kïs§ mË whËñ ï ãM sAd, hÜg mË whêN ï cRy, cAre fÖr mË whêN ï'M sïCk, b£ês§ mË whêN ï dïË & lOvË mË whËñ ï ãM st ã£ïvË...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunset Skate: Sentosa

Well, not dat i managed to see the sunset at Sentosa, juz dat it's my 1st attempt at Sentosa when the lights are out. How did the day went??



Bad Start!!! Got stuck at ECP bus stop due to sibei heavy rain, which pours in from any possible angle. I sought shelter at the bus stop to protect me n my K2 from being wet; in the end; both got drenched by the rain. I dare say dat had I been a holy elemental; I would have immediately switched to being an anti-holy elemental!!! No matter how I siam, the rain just keep aiming at me.......Damn sianz.........



So how? Clever me (or rather lazy me) so went on to Marine Parade to makan grass jelly. Alvin, Xinni n Karen den meet there for the food, waiting for the rain to subside n embark on our journey to the west on skates.



The first part of the route was to Kallang, where I sneaked a peek at the open garden where I filmed TS2238. Nothing much actually, while moving to Geylang for some beancurd n dough fritters!!Tsk....the 'you-know-who's are blocking the walkways so much it's damn hard to skate there.......>_<



Next on, Lavender n Bugis. Back to NLB again. Deja vu!



Chinatown was up next, before we went to Tiong Bahru n Redhill. Lost a bet wif Karen, eh ger I own u a meal.



Finally, around some stupid timing nearing midnight, we finally go to Sentosa; and into the place where we settled at the viewing gallery. A lot of tok there, just dun wish like repeating them on the blog............



Well, nothing really much to say though. Just worried for the future of NUSSC. Xinni would be our hope.....haha...get it going ger!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home